|Service||Best Time For Service|
|CVIP||Month Before Current CVIP Expires|
|Engine Diagnostic & Repair||Check Engine Light Is On|
|Flywheel||With Transmission or Clutch Work|
|Brake Jobs||When Necessary|
|Transmission||Experiencing Shifting Difficulty|
|Clutch||Experiencing Shifting Difficulty|
|B Service/Preventative Maintenance||Every 18,000 km or 250 Hours|
Artic Truck Parts & Service has provided heavy-duty truck parts and expert technical service to Albertans for the past 35 years. We are located in Edmonton, Calgary, Red Deer, and Edson.
We are proud of our ability to supply parts quickly, from the most complete warehouse inventory of truck parts in Western Canada.
Our service facilities feature driveline repair, rebuilding, and machine shops. Artic mechanics specialize in drivetrain components, drivelines, clutches, brakes, suspensions, power steering, axles, engines, and PTOs.
When we repair or remanufacture gear components for your truck, we use 100% genuine OEM parts – by well-known manufacturers such as Eaton/Fuller, Rockwell, and Spicer.
- Removal, repair and reinstallations of all types of transmissions and differentials
- Extended shop hours to better serve you
- After hours parts service to get you back on the road
- Extensive parts sourcing – 162 family members across North America
- Try us for those hard-to-find items!
- Distribution Centre in Western Canada
- Technically-trained staff, fully capable of satisfying parts and/or mechanical inquiries
- Multiple communication options – fax, email, telephone, or just walk in
- Toll-free telephone service at all locations
- Trouble shooting: assistance to help diagnose difficult problems
- Full local pick-up and delivery service
- Prepaid freight for most of Alberta, Saskatchewan and British Columbia locations on volume stock orders and re-manufactured differentials and transmissions
- Warranty – both manufacturer’s and Artic’s own comprehensive warranty policies
- Machine shop in-house
- Drive line repairs, re-manufacturing and balancing
- Fly wheel machining
- U-bolt bending in-house service to enhance timely suspension repair (Edson)
- Inventory – immediate access to a large, diverse inventory for all makes of trucks and trailers
- Certified CVIP Facilities (Calgary, Edmonton
- General Truck & Trailer Repairs
- Installation of PTO Wet Kits
- Mid Range and Light Duty Truck Repair
- Engine In-frame Overhauls
- Full Engine Rebuilding
- Complete Suspension Overhaul