Artic Truck Parts & Service has provided heavy-duty truck parts and expert mechanic service to Albertans for over 20 years. We are located in Edmonton, Calgary, Red Deer, and Edson.
We are proud of our ability to supply parts quickly, from the most complete warehouse inventory of truck parts in Western Canada.
Our service facilities feature driveline repair, rebuilding and machine shops. Artic mechanics specialize in drivetrain components, drivelines, clutches, brakes, suspensions, power steering, axles, and PTOs.
When we repair or remanufacture drive train components for your truck, we use 100% genuine OEM parts – by well-known manufacturers such as Eaton/Fuller, Rockwell and Spicer (as long as the parts are still available for your vehicle).
Our service facilities feature driveline repair and manufacturing and machine shop service. Artic mechanics specialize in drivetrain components, rebuilding and installation for driveline, clutches, brakes, suspension, power steering, axles, and PTO’s
When we repair or re-manufacture components for your truck, tractor, trailer or bus, we use 100% genuine OEM parts by well-known manufacturers such as Eaton/Fuller, Rockwell/Meritor, and Dana/Spicer.
- Remove, repair and reinstall all makes of transmission and differentials
- Extended shop hours to better serve you
- After hours parts service to get you back on the road
- Extensive parts sourcing – 142 family members across North America
- Try us for those hard-to-find items!
- Distribution Centre in Western Canada
- Technically-trained staff, fully capable of satisfying parts and/or mechanical inquiries
- Multiple communication options – fax, email, telephone, or just walk in
- Toll-free telephone service at all locations
- Trouble shooting: assistance to help diagnose difficult problems
- Field representative available to stay in touch with our partners
- Full local pick-up and delivery service
- Prepaid freight for most of Alberta, Saskatchewan and British Columbia locations on volume stock orders and re-manufactured differentials and transmissions
- Warranty – both manufacturer’s and Artic’s own comprehensive warranty policies
- Machine shop in-house
- Drive line repairs, re-manufacturing and balancing
- Dyno Test Equipment in-house (Edmonton)
- Mobile Allison diagnosing and testing (all models)
- Allison Rebuild centre
- Fly wheel resurfacing
- U-bolt bending in-house service to enhance timely suspension repair (Edson)
- Power steering test equipment in-house (Edmonton)
- Power Steering Rebuild Department
- Inventory – immediate access to a large, diverse inventory for all makes of trucks and trailers
- Certified CVIP Facilities (Calgary, Edmonton
- General Truck & Trailer Repairs
- Installation of PTO Wet Kits
- Mid Range and Light Duty Truck Repair
- Complete Suspension Overhaul