A career with Artic Truck Parts & Service will always be a rewarding endeavor based on our principle of work experience rounding. We initially place you in the position most aligned with your skill set, then we allow you to move you to an adjacent position as soon as you’re ready so you can learn new skills and practice your previously learned skills. In this way, Artic creates the leaders of tomorrow, today.
Territory Sales Manager – Edson Store
We are currently accepting applications for a Territory Sales Manager. Artic Truck Parts & Service offers a stimulating workplace based on open collaboration, personal development and future opportunity. Our continued success thrives on the attraction and retention of spirited people who share our passion for service.
Territory Sales Manager is responsible for building, establishing, and maintaining customer relationships to grow sales, gross profit margin and overall profitability.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Maintain and increase sales to existing customers in assigned territory
- Analyze customer needs for additional sales opportunities
- Maintain and grow strategic accounts at a local level
- Develop and execute sales plans and goals designed to increase sales, profits, market share and minimize expenses
- Identify and establish new accounts
- Maintain and upgrade selling skills and technical/product knowledge for all TruckPro products, services and processes
Successful Candidates Will Have:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Sales, Marketing or related field (preferred)
- 3 years experience in outside sales, operations or related field
- Heavy duty parts knowledge/experience
- Excellent communication (oral & written)
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to drive sales within specified territory
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
How To Apply:
- Please submit a resume for review
- While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted
- Please note the selected candidate will be required to successfully complete a background check